Welcome to our Cellphonography Course.
This is our resource page for the day. So keep this tab open on your phone.
Plan for the Day
0930-10:00 - Tech Support
Telegram Chanel to join. Use for today then stay in touch young artists from around the country.
10:00-1020 - Karakia - Welcome - What to expect
- Learn to use your cellphone like a DSLR
- Extend your creative community
- Photo gratitude scavenger hunt
What do you love? 4 corners of preference
Step to the line
- shutter speed
- white balance
- focus lock
- vertical panorama
- Composing images
- all over comfort
- fold in half
- groups of 4-six
The Human Camera
Getting Under the Hood.
- Downloading Lightroom
- How to take photos with your cellphone using manual settings like a DSLR
- Shutter Speed
- White Balance
- Focal lock
- Live Mode (apple)
- key frames
- shutter speed
- Pro Mode in Android
- RAW mode or DNG
- Exposure compensation
- Practice Session
- Playing with Shutter speed
- freeze motion
- blur motion
- Upload your first images
12:30 - 1:30 Composition
- 6 images that show something you are grateful for.
- one portrait using framing showing believable emotion
- one object using showing juxtaposition.
- one scene using leading lines
- one animal using rule of thirds
- one urban architecture with a straight horizon line showing functionality.
- one image showing beauty in the often overlooked.
- submit as a team
- remember gratitude
1:45 - 2:40 Lightroom Post Production
- How to make your work pop
- Making Presets
2:40-3:00 Wrap up, homework, Karakia
This is where you submit images taken in the class.
Telegram channel to join
This is where you post images and stay in touch with each other after the class..this is also where I will post challenges.
Submit as a group
winning group wins tshirts
those wanting to continue to study with Click Happy can submit a personal collection of the 6 images requested here and you will get a tshirt and further challenges and support through zoom and the telegram channel. End goal is to become a photographer who supports a local non profit.
Feedback Form (Anonymous)
Please push the submit button above but if you are feeling extra generous it really helps us with our funding if we show that we are doing a good job. If you can comment on your experience in our Review on Facebook that would help greatly.
Here is the link to our Facebook Reviews page if you are feeling the love ...if you thought it was complete crap forget I said anything :).
Cool Shizza and Useful Links
Updated on 2021-08-11T22:49:29+12:00, by .