Do you take most of your photos now on your phone?
Wanna learn how to do it much better?
Well here is a fun workshop that will teach you how to
- Use your cellphone like a fancy DSLR camera
- Create images that will stop people from scrolling past them.
- Tell better visual stories.
- Learn composition skills that will help you no matter what medium you work in.
- Help you to tell better stories at work / school.
What does it cost?
It's free thanks to Creative Communities Masterton
Who is it for?
- Photography lovers
- Parents / Grandparents
- Business Owners who want to be able to showcase their business
- Youth workers who need to tell better stories of the good work they do.
- People who work in Not for Profits who need to up their social media game.
What is it like?
Fun filled day that starts with a run down of how to make your phone work more like a fancy camera and then you will go on a photo wall and learn composition skills. You will also learn editing skills on two powerful but free apps and you will get a chance to learn how to best do product photography using things around the house and natural light.
@clickhappyadventures Click Happy Hokitika. Beautiful day with himeschoolers and students from St Marys school. Organized by the enthusiastic Pauline who even with a bum knee went adventuring with us. Funded by West Coast community trust. #wildwestcoast #newzealand #photography ♬ original sound - Mandi Lynn
Taught on Anzac Day - Tue, Apr 25, 2023
for ages 9-99 (bring the grand kids)
Masterton Click Happy – Anzac Day
Updated on 2023-03-25T20:34:16+13:00, by .