Visual Poetry Jam and Click Happy Programs - Terms & Conditions, Privacy & Legal
Last Update : 03July2021 9:15 PM
Why do I need to submit a signed Consent Form
- To protect all the children using the Service/s
- It is our legal requirement, especially when working with persons under the age of 18.
- Portions of our program are run through online services Telegram, and Zoom and we need your permission to contact your child via these services in order to deliver the content of the courses.
- Any information received is for OUR record keeping only and will never be released to anyone, unless we are legally required to under New Zealand Law.
- The information provided will be used to communicate with you and the individuals in your care working through the Click Happy program
Clever Koru Ltd T/A “A La Mojo Studio” is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
We, as the "Data Controlers" and providers of the Service/s have undertaken New Zealand Police Vetting Reports
- THOMPSON/CRAIG - Agency: E00*** - Agency Reference: - Id: 4408***** - Result: No Result - Date Processed: 21/04/2019 07:15
- LYNN/MANDI - Agency: E00*** - Agency Reference: - Id: 4408****** - Result: No Result - Date Processed: 27/03/2019 09:34
We provide the Service/s and technical backbone to "EverybodyIsATreasure Charitable Trust (Charity registration number CC56586)", "Click Happy" and related events.
Full name of legal entity: Clever Koru Ltd T/A “A La Mojo Studio”
Contact details can be found on the website : https://alamojostudio.com/about-us/
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us.
Regarding Persons Under the age of 18
By signing up and using the Service/s provided by the Click Happy / and Every Body is a Treasure Charitable Trust you agree with and comply with the following statements:
- You understand that by providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are an “adult” or have consent from a person holding “parental responsibility” or a legal guardian, i.e. "Parent".
- You understand that the Service/s requires a signed Consent Form and Photographic ID from a person holding “parental responsibility” or a legal guardian for ANY account created for an individual under the age of 18 for the childs/young adult/parents account.
- You agree not to share any Service/s provided requiring a personal login/password with any individual/s not on the Consent Form
- You agree that Accounts created in the Service/s will be terminated and all information removed (i.e. Deleted) without receipt of a signed Consent Form and Photographic ID, unless we feel we lawfully need to retain any such data.
- You agree not to use the Service/s for ANY of the following listed and/or to report ANY of the following to Mandi or Craig immediately (by any form of communication possible!) :
- Any submission of information in a message and/or image that is seen as "bullying" to another individual/s using the Service/s. It must be acknowledged that there may be critical critique of images submitted, just "don't be mean"!
- Act as an Individual/s using the Service/s to appear as another Individual. i.e. Someone using the Service/s that is not who they say they are. e.g. Using a login/password belonging to someone else.
- Any submission of information in a message and/or image that may contain profanity, pornographic, or sexual content, content promoting alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, or weapons, hateful content of any kind (including racism, sexism, etc.), content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature, or any other offensive, obscene, or inappropriate content;
- Any submission of information in a message and/or image that may defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies.
- Any submission of information in a message and/or image that may defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about political/religious agenda/s regardless of the political/religious affiliation.
- You agree to "BE AWARE" of either of the following:
- As an "adult" individual holding “parental responsibility” or a legal guardian, we encourage you to be aware and involved in the ongoing activities of your child working through the Click Happy program
- As a "persons under the age of 18", we encourage you to get your legal guardian/“parental responsibility” to be aware and involved in the ongoing activities you are working through the Click Happy program
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THE SUBMISSION OF IMAGES
- You, the Individual, retain the copyright of any images you submit subject to the terms and conditions of the Click Happy program.
- By entering the Click Happy program, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and you grant an ongoing, universal, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to Click Happy and Every Body is a Treasure Charitable Trust to use, copy, distribute, perform, display, publish, and create derivative works of your submission for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, but only in connection with the promotion, advertising or announcements of or for the Click Happy Exhibition / and Every Body is a Treasure Charitable Trust, and/or all affiliated social media accounts.
- Youths aged 7-17 may submit images with their parent's permission.
- The parent must provide an email address and must certify that the images provided are the creation of the individual stated.
- Model releases must be signed for individuals who are "recognisable".
EXHIBITION AND INSTAGRAM CURATION
- The Instagram Feed will be curated to show a range of imagery taken by the participants of the Click Happy program and will be curated by Mandi Lynn the tutor of the program.
- The Exhibition will be curated by a group of about 25 multi-award winning photographers from around the world.
- The judges are currently being contacted by Mandi Lynn and Richard Wood and will be announced when the process has been completed.
There is no guarantee that your image will be featured in the Instagram feed or the Exhibition but honestly, this isn't the point. The point is to take this as an opportunity to express your creativity and release and unhook from emotions that are draining your energy.
RULE ON THE SUBMISSION OF IMAGES
IMPORTANT : Rules, terms, and conditions are subject to change in an ever-changing photographic industry.
Be sure to read thoroughly the rules, terms, and conditions.
- You represent and warrant that each of your photographs submitted for Click Happy program is your own original work of authorship and each element is owned and photographed by you.
With exception of rule number "3"
- Image Elements
- You may not use stock photography or other non-original compositional elements that are not photographed and owned by you as the Individual in your submission.
- All elements must have been photographed with the use of a camera by you.
- You must hold the author's copyright to the final image (you have not sold the copyright on).
- You must also have the rights to all imagery including backgrounds, overlays, elements, and part thereof within your Image Submission.
- The downloading or capturing of any photography, imagery or art of all kinds for use in an Image Submission is prohibited whether the image is copyright, copyright-free or royalty-free (unless photographed AND owned by yourself).
- Textures and Backdrops
- Allowance is given to the addition of "textures". "Textures" may be photographed and owned by the Individual, purchased from a third party, created by third-party software.
- "Textures" are defined by the following; A texture is that of captured appearance, or consistency of a surface or substance, whereby the object itself cannot be identified.
- An exception is made for physical backdrops that have been created and sold for the purpose of being photographed. e.g. hand painted or printed backdrop.
- All elements within your Image Submission must be photographic in nature.
- All elements must have been photographed/captured by the use of a digital sensor or film.
- Work created via the use of CGI (computer generated graphics) is not permitted (with exception to "3").
- No logos, watermarks or identifying elements that make the author known.
- Plagiarism. Individuals must take care to not plagiarise the work of others. Plagiarism is defined as “Presenting someone else’s work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work”.
- Whilst photographs and photographic elements taken by the author are what embodies the entries to these challenges, Individuals must respect the work of other authors and their ownership whether they be photographic in genre or within the other various forms of arts.
- The addition of artistic elements created by other authors will be viewed as plagiarism if they appear to be passed off as the photographer’s own work, with the exception of ruling "3"
- Elements such as architecture, paintings, illustrations, etc that physically place themselves in the background or scene of an image are allowed as long as copyright has not been breached.
- The replication of someone else’s work, part or whole and used as a compositional element or background goes beyond the essence of the art of photography and these challenges and is not allowed.
- Individuals are advised to retain and keep all RAW or original files from the camera associated within their entries as these may be requested if an investigation is required into whether an Image Submission does abide by the rules. Ie ownership, photographic in nature. Failure to be able to produce these files on request could result in the disqualification of the work for the exhibition.
- Your Image Submission shall not:
- contain trademarks or copyrighted material that is not owned by you.
- use individuals names, likenesses, identities, biographical information, or other privacy or publicity rights, in whole or in part without permission;
- contain profanity, pornographic, or sexual content, content promoting alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, or weapons, hateful content of any kind (including racism, sexism, etc.), content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature, or any other offensive, obscene, or inappropriate content;
- defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies.
- defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about political/religious agenda/s regardless of the political/religious affiliation.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
- Individuals are required to indicate that they have read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- As a condition to Image Submission, all Individuals and winners agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and release Click Happy and Every Body is a Treasure Trust, and its and their directors, officers, parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, contractors, agents, representatives, suppliers, printers, application developers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation intellectual property infringement, rights of publicity violations, injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property arising out of or relating to any Image Submission or submission, the terms or conditions of the Click Happy Program, or any of your activities related thereto.
- Click Happy and Every Body is a Treasure Charitable Trust reserves the right to modify and/or cancel and/or delete any part and/or feature of the Click Happy Program, for any reason, at any time. Change may include websites, forums, emails and all content therein.
Click Happy Challenge Terms and Conditions
Updated on 2021-07-03T21:19:58+12:00, by .