You have received a space in the Create Happy Workshop.
It is a play date with your creative soul.
August 2 - 5. We start at 10 am each day and wrap up at 3 pm.
Please bring a lunch with or you can grab one in town.
Important tech stuff to organize before you come.
- Enough room cleared on your phone so that you can take ample photos
- Fully charged with a charging cable and plug
- Lightroom App downloaded
- Telegram App downloaded - this is where we will be sharing our images during the workshop and staying connected.
- Links to those apps are found here:
So looking forward to seeing you. If you have any questions please email them to email@example.com
What is happening on the 4 days
Day One - Skill Building Day
- Cellphonography - Learn How to use your cellphone like a DSLR (the fancy camera)
- Editing in Lightroom Mobile
- Composition and Framing
- The HeArtivist Framework
Day Two - Putting on the Right Lens for the Job
- The Value Game
- Uncovering your two highest values to help you focus your dreams.
- The Magic Wand Game
- What if you could create any future you wanted?
- A visual poetry exercise
- Tiny Habits
- How to use the power of tiny to change your habits.
Day Three - Focus
- Cleaning the lens
- Communicating your truth. A Journaling technique to create space and shift blocks.
- Visual Poetry exercise to develop emotional literacy
- Focusing the power of your Creative Community
- The Echo Principle
- The power of give and take - Soft front | Strong Back
- Photographing Gratitude
- Holding the Camera Steady
- Grit, Guts, and holding space for your vision
- Understanding the natural creative Dip
- Mapping your historical energy vampires and applying garlic.
Day Four - Feeling your image
- Charging your batteries
- What energizes your creative work and what makes it merely “meh”
- The camera as a tool to bring mindfulness
- Downloading and Printing your future
- Grounding your ideas and manifesting them in reality
Please confirm your availability
Create Happy Welcome Page
Updated on 2021-07-24T10:51:39+12:00, by .