Do you know a person aged 8-22 who wants to learn how to photograph better?
Would they enjoy a day of learning new skills from a past winner of New Zealand's Creative Photographer of the year...for free?
Use your Cellphone or DSLR camera to change your world.
We are looking to inspire powerful young creative activists to use their visual story telling skills to change the world. At the workshop you will be given challenges that aren't just boring old photograph a flower shots, but instead you will be given the opportunity to learn about your camera and then answer 5 photographic challenges that stretch you as an artist and help you learn more about yourself and your community.
What Happens at Click Happy Live?
- Fun 1/2 day Photography Workshops to learn:
- Advanced cellphone settings for photography
- Manual settings if you have a DSLR camera
- Photo Scavenger Hunt to gather images for an exhibition
- Chance to win a scholarship to a one-term masterclass and one term of mentorship with Master Photographer Mandi Lynn.
Who is it for?
- Youth aged 8-15 with a guardian
- Youth 16 and up can attend on their own but can bring family if they wish.
Where is it happening?
- Far North
- North Shore
- Waitakare City
- South Waikato
- Hutt Valley
When is it happening?
Here are the confirmed dates. Other venues will be posted when confirmed. But sign up below to get on the waiting list.
Click Happy Live
Updated on 2020-11-04T08:09:04+12:00, by .