Click Happy Plus = Creative Impact + Leadership Academy
Photography - Philosophy - Philanthropy
Who is it for?
Creative Youth years 8-13 that have completed the Summer Academy Challenges and who would like to continue developing as visual storytellers and creative leaders.
What's Special about the Click Happy Plus?
- You learn Impact Marketing Skills (skills that help you learn how to tell visual stories that can help make the world a better place)
- 90 minute block with Mandi and your Click Happy Cohort via Zoom each week for term 1.
- Social support and weekly challenges through the Telegram channel.
- New supporting course materials and challenges each week to deepen your craft
- Portfolio development
- Portfolio review by Mandi Lynn, other students, and guest photographers.
- You also create content for a non-profit of your choice
So basically you create a creative community that will push you to improve your photography, your wellbeing, and your creative leadership skills.
|Week||Photographic Content Covered||HeArtivist Content Covered|
|1||Camera Techniques||Building Community Safety|
|3||Lighting||Critical voice vs. Critical thinking|
|4||Communication||Compassionate Communication skills|
|5||Posing + Styling||Building Your Creative Community|
|6||Post Production||Grit, Personal Power, Creative Resilience|
|7||Camera Techniques + Post||The Emotional Rollercoaster of Creation|
|8||Presentation||Shipping your work|
|9||Composition + Communication||Leaving the world better than you found it|
|10||Portfolio Review||Celebrating Progress|
What does it cost?
Completion of the Photo a day challenge with most of days full.
Completion of the Summer Academy Portfolio.
Click Happy Plus
Updated on 2021-12-01T22:43:20+13:00, by .