Street photography with your cellphone
This workshop could be for you if:
- You love to take photos
- Not just selfies but so much more than that!
- You want to know how to up your photography game.
- You would love to learn how to use your cellphone like a DSLR camera (the fancy big ones)
- You want to learn how to edit like a pro on your cellphone.
- You would love to be taught by a past winner of NZ Creative Photographer of the Year
- You would like to meet other photo mad students who live near you.
- Your images shot on the day will put you in the running for a $500.00 scholarship and winning a Visual Poet T-shirt
Sound like something for you?
Excellent then register by clicking the link below:
If you are under 16 you will need a parent. If you are over sixteen you can do it yourself.
In each region, we work with two schools and our goal is to support the lowest decile schools. But don't worry if your school isn't one of those. If you are passionate about visual storytelling either photographically or with video please get in touch. We have 5 wild card spaces available at each workshop and you could win one of those spaces. You will just need to get permission and transport to come during the school day if you are selected.
Our wonderfully amazing brilliant funders & sponsors
And Youth Librarians! We had no idea how amazing these community treasures are until recently! Thank you to all of the Youth Librarians who have seen the beauty in the project and have invited us to bring it to their region and who are helping to spread the word. You have halved our work and quintupled the number of youth who get to experience this program. What gifts!
Visual Poetry Jam: Youth
Updated on 2021-09-16T10:02:42+12:00, by .