Thank you so much for agreeing to talk with the students.
Here is a link to the page where you will be announced.
We will then store your Zoom session on this page.
The back up zooms will be available to students who are part of our program.
On the day someone will interview you. It could be Mandi or it could be one of the students or it could be both.
Here is a list of questions we are likely to start with and will evolve as you answer them:
- Can you share the story of how you first discovered your passion for photography and what led you to become a Grand Master Photographer?
- What are the key principles or techniques that have contributed most to your success as a photographer?
- How would you describe your signature style or approach to photography, and what inspired you to develop it?
- Can you share some memorable moments or challenges you've faced while pursuing your photography career?
- What advice would you give to aspiring photographers who want to reach the level of mastery you have achieved?
- How do you approach the creative process when conceptualizing and planning a photo shoot?
- Can you discuss a specific project or photograph that holds significant meaning to you and explain the story behind it?
- What are some common misconceptions or myths about photography that you've encountered throughout your career?
- How do you stay motivated and inspired to constantly push the boundaries of your work and evolve as a photographer?
- What role does post-processing and editing play in your photography workflow, and how do you strike a balance between preserving the authenticity of the image and enhancing its impact?
- Are there any specific photographers or artists who have influenced your work or inspired you in your creative journey?
- How do you approach the technical aspects of photography, such as composition, lighting, and camera settings, to achieve your desired results?
- Can you share any tips or tricks for capturing compelling images in challenging conditions or environments?
- How do you navigate the business side of photography, including client interactions, marketing, and building a sustainable career?
- Looking back at your body of work, what are you most proud of, and what legacy do you hope to leave as a Grand Master Photographer?
Please do show and tells. If you can show behind the scenes of stuff or show us your workflow or your layers in any cool composites. Any skills you can transfer would be awesome. Or tips.
Students will be given a chance to ask you questions as well.
After your interview around 7 pm, the students will be allowed to post their work for you to give feedback on popcorn style meaning the first person to get theirs in front of you in the Zoom gets your review.
To market your workshop I need
- a portrait of you
- a short bio
- 10 of your favourite images.
Please fill in this form with all of the above info at least 2 weeks before your talk.
Grand Master Info Page
Updated on 2023-05-12T22:04:59+12:00, by .