Each week we will throw down some photographic challenges for you. Ones that will help you to stretch your skills. You can choose to do the challenges or simply give us some images that are of the colour of the week. It is all up to you.
There are weekly Zoom sessions if you want the support of a master photographer and the chance to meet some other rainbows / allies online.
This workshop series is optional but is available for individuals to take to help them with mindful creative practices. It is designed to help you find your blocks in your creativity and support general wellbeing while at the same time making art for the exhibition. It also has creative challenges that may help you to improve your photography and art.
Join the Online Rainbow Challenge Chat room ( Telegram)
If you would like to chat with other rainbows and allies or if you would like to deepen your photography skills this is the place to go. First you need to download the Telegram app then use this link to find our channel.
Create Happy/Every Body Is A Treasure is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Rainbow Challenge
Time: Feb 22, 2024 07:00 PM Auckland, Wellington
Every week on Thu, until Apr 11, 2024, 8 occurrence(s)
Feb 22, 2024 07:00 PM
Feb 29, 2024 07:00 PM
Mar 7, 2024 07:00 PM
Mar 14, 2024 07:00 PM
Mar 21, 2024 07:00 PM
Mar 28, 2024 07:00 PM
Apr 4, 2024 07:00 PM
Apr 11, 2024 07:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 883 9475 9618
Sometimes, it is fun to have a challenge. Well, the Rainbow Challenge badges are that challenge. Each time you complete a level, you can get a badge. If you gather all of the badges you will go in the draw to win a very cool prize. We haven't confirmed the prize yet. But it will be cool, we promise.
Create Monochromatic Images of all of the colours of the rainbow or focus on just the colours in the flag you identify with.
We probably missed some flags here. If we did and you would like it posted let us know.
How to turn any cool image on your camera role into a Monochromatic Image
@nzrainbowchallenge As part of the rainbow challenge im going to show you how to take a multicoloured image and turn it monochrome - just one colour. The NZ Rainbow Challenge is a collaborative Art Exhibition made up of monochromatic images created by you and other rainbow youth and allies around NZ. Our inspiration came from a young rainbow person who was concerned that Christchurch didn’t feel as rainbow friendly as Wellington. So we figured if that was the case it may be the case in other parts of New Zealand as well so we had an idea on how we can support Rainbow youth around the country. Check out our linktree https://linktr.ee/nzrainbowchallenge. #everybodyisatreasure #nzrainbowchallenge #creativenz #rainbowyouth #newzealand #everybodyisatreasuretrust #photography #tutorial ♬ original sound - clickhappy.org
Helplines - Because sometimes it can be real real.
The following groups are really fantastic and can offer help and advice on all kinds of issues:
- The LowDown: Help on all kinds of areas to do with wellbeing. Free text: 5626 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youthline: All kinds of great advice on feelings and issues. Free phone: 0800 376 633 / Free text: 234
- OUTline: OUTLine is an all-ages rainbow mental health organisation providing support to the rainbow community, their friends, whānau, and those questioning. Free phone 0800 688 5463 every evening, 6pm-9pm
- Kidsline: 24/7 helpline available. Call them for advice on 0800 54 37 53 anytime.
- Common Ground: Wellbeing and advice to help you or a friend
- Aunty Dee: Helping you find a solution to the issue
- Evolve: Mental health, physical health and social support
- Special phone helplines: This page will take you to a list of special helplines for a wide range of issues, such as depression, addiction, grief and more.
- Help for the tough times: Four sites that can help.
Online bullying and digital harm
You can contact:
Updated on 2024-02-22T19:50:35+13:00, by .