- It's a compassionate democracy
- How to submit images properly
- Importance of consent
- Grit and Why it matters as a Photographer
- The little man in the camera
- Shutter Speed
- Depth of Field
- Image Challenge - Manual Motion
- The battle between the Muse and the Inner Critic
- The Heartivist framework
- The difference between taking a picture and creating an image
- Image challenge - Photograph your Inner Critic
- Self-compassion for the beginning photographer
- Choosing your trajectory to expert photographer
- The brain and a photograph
- The Story of Spider-Girl
- Image challenge - Photograph your Inner Muse
- Photographic Craft
- Photographic Mastery
- How does a photographic judge decide if an image is “good”
- Where to from here…
- Image challenge - Stand on the Shoulders of Giants
Two Pathways at this Point
DIY or Click Happy Plus
For DIY you can carry on at your own pace doing the 20 more challenges. By the time you are done you will have an impressive portfolio of your work. And you will have 25 chances to have your images featured in the final book/exhibition.
Or you can submit your Portfolio to Click Happy Plus where it is now with at least 5 challenge images contained within it. Click Happy Plus is kind of like a Rep League but for young serious photographers and you will be mentored by Mandi Lynn. There are scholarships available for kids who live in the Hutt Valley, Wellington, South Auckland, and Hamilton.
Challenges for the Curation
- Health at Every Size
- Environment challenge
- Grounding Challenge
- What is disturbing you since the pandemic started?
- What have you found comforting?
- What does mindfulness mean for you?
- Photograph something that you are passionate about, and love so much that you are "willing to eat a crap sandwich just for the privilege of being able to do it." Meaning you will put up with the hard bits because of your passion for this thing.
- Photograph something that you feel shows strength of character.
- Photograph something that makes you feel personally powerful.
- What would it look like if you couldn't trust others with your heart, and you hid it away and your compassion dried up?
- What would it look like if you had too much compassion for others but very little for yourself and could give help but struggled to receive it in return?
- What would it look like if you were both compassionate with yourself and compassionate with others?
Click Happy Teal Challenge
- Effective visual communication
Click Happy Blue Challenge
- Thinking deeper
Click Happy Purple Challenge
- Inspiration and the needs of the creative soul
Updated on 2020-04-29T12:47:33+12:00, by .