|Week 1||Challenge 1||
||Challenge 2 (Login to access)||
||Challenge 3 (Login to access)|
||Challenge 4 (Login to access)||
||Challenge 5 (Login to access)||
I am not getting any emails, my friend has been sending them to me.
- You need to sign up on https://clickhappy.org/free/ so we can send you emails.
When are each of the photography challenges due?
- Ideally we would like you to have all of them done by the second Sunday after you start the course
- But you do them and work through the challenges at your own pace. You can do extras as well if you like and add them to your portfolio.
Where is the course content found?
How do I get into the forum?
- Have your parents fill in a consent form on this page and we will send you the links to the forum?
- If you have any questions please feel free to ask them and we will do our best to get back to you soon.
Where do I submit my image?
- Go to the course materials, for the Challeng image you have completed, you will see a button you can click and it will take you to the upload form. It looks like this one below…
Who decides what happens to the images?
- The students who make it into Click Happy Plus form our Youth Curators. They are learning not only how to compassionately and constructively critique each others and your images, but they are learning how to curate as well.
- They are the ones who decide what makes our social media feed. And they are the ones who choose which images are given to our panel of photography curators who will be selecting images for the final exhibition.
How do I make a portfolio?
Information is in the course material:
How do I get into Click Happy Plus?
- Just submit your portfolio that has answered the 5 challenges by going to this page: https://clickhappy.org/plus
Are there any more challenges to do after the first 5?
- Yes there are. These are the rainbow challenges and we will send you more about them soon.
Question & Answers (FAQ)
Updated on 2020-05-13T13:32:28+12:00, by .