1 – Step 4 – Storing your images
Storing your images
- Create a folder on your computer where you store your images called Click Happy Isolation Challenge inside that folder you will create two other folders:
- a folder called Challenges Media Bucket
- In the challenges folder create 25 Folders which you will name 1-25
- In this folder, you will put the images that you want to consider from the ones you take for each challenge.
- a folder called Final Selection
- This is where you put the one image from each challenge that you will submit
- This is where you will put the consent forms for anyone you photograph for the challenges. If say you photograph your sister in several of your final images – you will still need to make a fresh consent form each time. Because this shows that you are reestablishing consent each time you engage her for another photo session.