We will have Zoom sessions, you will be invited to.
The link will be sent to your email address.
Please do not share the Zoom link with anyone, this is for your own safety and privacy… and ours.
Zoom Courtesy guide
- Arrive on time. Try to get into the meeting at about 5-10 minutes before so you have time to get connected and to settle in.
- Mute yourself when you come on.
- If you want to speak use the button that raises your hand
- If you want to speak, make sure you have turned off the radio/tv/stereo etc in the background too
- You don’t have to talk/ask questions if you don’t want to.
- You must have your screen on at all times showing who you are. This is for safety sake, we are making sure there are only kids and parents in the
- If you don’t have your screen on after the first 5 minutes you will be removed from the session.